Venezuela has the largest proven oil reserves in the world. It was once so rich that Concorde used to fly from Caracas to Paris. But in the last three years its economy has collapsed. Hunger has gripped the nation for years. Now, it’s killing people and animals that are dying of starvation. The Venezuelan government knows, but won’t admit it!!! Four in five Venezuelans live in poverty. People queue for hours to buy food. Much of the time they go without. People are also dying from a lack of medicines. Inflation is at 82,766% and there are warnings it could exceed one million per cent by the end of this year. Venezuelans are trying to get out. The UN says 2.3 million people have fled the country - 7% of the population.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Migraine Cure: Marijuana Gives Miracle Relief

Article from Oct 2012


Migraine Cure: Marijuana Gives Miracle Relief


Phil Leveque was an Army Infantryman, Doctor of Pharmacology, Forensic Toxicologist and Osteopathic Physician.

Marijuana migraine
Courtesy: ediblemj.com
(PORTLAND, OR) - I guess I was a bit excited when I wrote this and my first article on the subject “Marijuana VS Migraines: Modern Medical Miracle” in Salem-News.com June 30th 2008. Then I was excited about it because the best treatment I had used was Demerol and Benadry injections which knocked the patient out for at least a whole day. This is much better.

Recently in Salem-News.com, a story appeared by Dr. Dianne Stafford, October 3rd 2012 entitled, “Not Just A Headache: Eleven Ways Not To Treat A Migraine”. I hoped that it would be some good stuff but it was a fizzling blah. She didn’t mention one treatment which was a good idea because there are some 20 different pharmaceuticals most of which don’t work for most people. For a migraine sufferer her list is worthless.

I don’t consider myself any great stuff about migraine therapy but I had a real opportunity in this regard when Oregon legalized marijuana for about 10 diseases including severe pain, spasms (of smooth muscle such as blood vessels in the brain), and nausea and vomiting. 

Cannabis/marijuana works well for all of these. I must have ended up with about 50 migraine patients who had previously been prescribed or given dozens of poorly working drugs.

At the time no other physician/pharmacologist had published that cannabis/marijuana was effective for migraines, so I published my article. I received 32 responses on 8 pages from July 1st, 2008 till September 1st, 2011. Some are quite short but others are long extolling the effectiveness of cannabis/marijuana therapy. You can read my article and comments. I will reprint a few of the shorter ones:

Anonymous September 1, 2011: I have recently started having migraine headaches and I have to say it is painful. I recently started smoking marijuana in order to cope with the pain and it helps. Luckily for me I live in Denver where marijuana is legal and I go to this one dispensary closest to my home and get some Kush and it usually takes my pain right away. The bad part is that I am risking being fired from my job because of it.

509meds December 14, 2010: Marijuana cures all pain period. I’m a patient for migraines and I legally grow some strong weed for pain here in Washington state and it works great marijuana is truly Gods gift to us all so f@#k all those ignorant dinosaurs who compare marijuana to meth and heroin, weed is not the problem it’s the solution so spread the love and support the marijuana movement.

Ashton September 1, 2010: I’ve suffered from migraines my whole life. I’ve seen numerous doctors and tried countless medicines. I eventually found one that reduces the amount of migraines I get but nothing helps the onset leaving me useless. All I can do is go to sleep. I’ve smoked for about three years but didn’t realize this was the answer till about a year ago. It was life changing and now every time I had weed and a migraine I smoke of course. I just needs to be legal, it will boost our economy and empty our jail cells!

Kris. k July 13, 2010: I’m 15 I play sports and get involved in school I suffer from migraines for about 9 years I get them a lot like at least 2 a week mostly I've been getting them 3 or 4 times a week to the point were im sick and cant do nothing but my parents don’t want me to do marijuana ive taken all sorts of pills to help they don’t work ive even been given vicoden it doesn’t work though what do I do.

Dawnie November 8, 2009: I’ve dealt with migraines since I was 17, ive tried a lot of meds and nothing seemed to help much. About 4 years ago I took a few puffs of marijuana and wasn’t sure if I liked the feeling but realized it helped my head. I use it now to prevent migraines and it really works. I also use it after I get a migraine and it slows down enough for me to cope. I am 42 years old and it took this long to find something that really works.

Alexa July 16, 2009: I had just graduated from high school only a few months ago. Although marijuana is not legal many kids smoke it regardless. Throughout high school I had smoked a lot of pot. I had started getting migraines when I was 15. Because they were very infrequent it wasn’t a huge problem. Now I have been getting them 5-7 times a month. I had been visiting the doctor many times within these months and nothing seemed to work. I thought I’d experiment with pot and my migraines. I wanted to see if this drug would help my migraines. It helped significantly. Although it didn’t completely get rid of my migraine, it certainly helped my pain level

Thank you Salem-News.com !!!



More info: http://www.salem-news.com/articles/october112012/marijuana-migraine-pl.php
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading us,
Thank you for your time,
Hope you'll found the information you expected,
Don't hesitate contacting us,
Have a great day ☼
Chicas Team ❤
--------------------------------------------------------> Submit to: Show contact info
In order to avoid all the SCAMS, we decide not to publish all the info of the recruter in the job postings. You'll find the Daily Password in our Monthly Newsletter. You can Subscribe to our Newsletter here Thanks. A.

www.chicas-productions.com
------------------------------------------------------------------

Spread the World -------- --> Share




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment